DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
THIS MOUNT IS AWESOME! First of all, hands down to MavMount. I just purchased my first drone (MPP) and wanted a mount for my Note 8 other than the controller.

This mount is well constructed, the ball mount is crazy insane with 100% adjustment to wherever you would need it to go and the added bonus of being able to buy a separate holder for a larger device in the future is a huge plus.

I'd definitely recommend spending the money if you are in the market for a cell phone/tablet mount for your Mav.

View attachment 24620 View attachment 24621
View attachment 24622 View attachment 24623 View attachment 24624 View attachment 24625
wow man, thank you so much... i dont know how I missed this awesome review!

I love the pictures too.

just really appreciate you taking the time to give such great feedback.

i just got this beauty yesterday... about to take her out!

mavic2 mavmount adapter.jpg

Reactions: projectarjun
@Aerial West I'm doing an Emergency Services demonstration Friday night (weather permitting) and I'll grab some pics there if it happens.

Reactions: Aerial West
@Aerial West I'm doing an Emergency Services demonstration Friday night (weather permitting) and I'll grab some pics there if it happens.

That would be awesome.. we have tons of police dept's/sherrifs departments, fire departments, and search and rescue out there using the Mavmount adapter, but I NEVER see pics!

THIS MOUNT IS AWESOME! First of all, hands down to MavMount. I just purchased my first drone (MPP) and wanted a mount for my Note 8 other than the controller.

This mount is well constructed, the ball mount is crazy insane with 100% adjustment to wherever you would need it to go and the added bonus of being able to buy a separate holder for a larger device in the future is a huge plus.

I'd definitely recommend spending the money if you are in the market for a cell phone/tablet mount for your Mav.

View attachment 24620View attachment 24621
View attachment 24622View attachment 24623View attachment 24624View attachment 24625
thanks so much Brad! I dont think i orginally thanked you in the first place!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661