DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Meters to feet?

XnavyDude

Reactions
I've switched my settings to imperial and it does measure in feet on the camera view screen but when setting my rth and max distance it's in meters still. Anyone know if this can be changed to measure in feet also? Not a big deal but if someone knows how to change that and informs me how to I'd greatly appreciate that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

I don't believe it can be changed.

Those settings always display in meters. There is no way to change them to feet.

It would be nice if DJI would allow that change in the settings so it could all be set to either feet or meters.

Actually it would be nice if Dji learned how to program the correct settings! Such as MPH is actually being displayed as FPS (feet per second).

Reactions: sonof40
I see some people have figured out how to disabled the map service from dji go and go with Google maps instead so I was thinking the guru that figured out how to do that could figure out how to change the meters to feet in the rth setting measurements. ;)

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

Modifying that setting would require altering the software itself.

I was trying to figure this out as well. Bummer, it seems like its just something they overlooked. Especially for USA where feet is the standard metric.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998