DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mexico Last week..

Beautiful shots. No issues flying in Cancun?

ianc

1st flight of the 2nd hotel, the hotel security came over to me, told me I needed an OK from the hotel conceirge to fly cause it was private property.. I went to them and asked if it was OK to fly around and take photos. They said no problem and maked my room number and name with security.. After that all was fine.. No questions asked again... 1st hotel took off from the beach and no one ever said anything.. We saw a guy in the hotel eating lunch with his Mavic on the table .. LOL..

Great pics!

That’s awesome to hear about no issues flying there. We’ll be going to a beach next year (not sure which) and I’m looking forward to capturing some pics and videos.

Great pics!

That’s awesome to hear about no issues flying there. We’ll be going to a beach next year (not sure which) and I’m looking forward to capturing some pics and videos.

Ive been taking my Mavic all over the world.. France , Jamaica Mexico.. with NO issues at all! Leaving out of JFK in NY and they dont even blink at the Mavic or the batteries. which I put in fireproof bags and cover the battery terminals.. On the way home to JFK nothing at the other airports either..

Reactions: Fireproof
Great to hear. I may have to look into those fireproof bags and batter terminal covers...

Great pictures just never enough beach time. Just in Mexico recently as well and
the Mavic is such a phenomenal piece of equipment. Hard to wait for the next vacation. Again great pics thanks for sharing.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear