DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 FCC versus CE range. Does it matter?

I have placed the order for the MA2

Do you know if an old iphone with 16GB will be adequate? I have never owned one in my entire life.

I heard that one has to register to download the mod flyapp. Can we use a pseudonym with regard to iphone or must we give them all our personal details.
Thank you for your kind patience with me.
Best wishes
What you really needed indeed would've cost between us4000 to military grade.

If you're flying ma2 with ios, then the you need an iPhone 6s at the very least but I'm thinking iPhone 7 or 8 to be safe regarding any updates from the fly app. Many have actually complained of poor performance on fly app with even iPhone 6, and with every update fly app gets heavier.

You can use a spare account to work with fly app. Just dont lose the login. These days, just assume big brother knows everything. I don't bother hiding too much.

Hi lee82gx

Thank you for this, but may I ask if an iphone 6 with 64 GB will be better than an iphone 7 with less memory? By the way am I correct that I can take a photo with the Mavic Air 2 whilst flying and then zoom into the photo whilst flying or is this not true? Does this place the drone at risk of a crash or must one simply hover it to keep still?
Tnx again for all your excellent advice
Best wishes

Hi lee82gx and Meta4 and all the other kind members,

Do you think an iphone 7 with 32 GB will be adequate or am I being penny wise and pound foolish?
Thank you again
Best wishes

Hi lee82gx

Thank you for this, but may I ask if an iphone 6 with 64 GB will be better than an iphone 7 with less memory? By the way am I correct that I can take a photo with the Mavic Air 2 whilst flying and then zoom into the photo whilst flying or is this not true? Does this place the drone at risk of a crash or must one simply hover it to keep still?
Tnx again for all your excellent advice
Best wishes
Iphone 7 with 32gb is way better than iphone 6 64gb.
Yes, You can take a photo, send it to your phone and view it by zooming. But the limitations of resolution per unit of width i mentioned still applies. Just helps you see better the few pixels per person. Drone will hover if you don't push the flight sticks.

Thank you lee82gx
I was worried the 32GB might not be enough; now you have reassured me that 32GB will be enough. I see iphones are very expensive phones. I have realized this hobby costs $
We are blessed to have people like you here, and all the other most helpful, welcoming people here at this forum.
Thank you
Best wishes

Thank you lee82gx
I was worried the 32GB might not be enough; now you have reassured me that 32GB will be enough. I see iphones are very expensive phones. I have realized this hobby costs $
We are blessed to have people like you here, and all the other most helpful, welcoming people here at this forum.
Thank you
Best wishes
ROM wise the fly app will be in the region of 1gb and below, but I'm not sure how many other apps and space you will use for other applications.

Welcome and hope in time you will be even more useful than I ever will be. Fly safe, it is very easy to crash and break. Start with a open space like a field. To be honest I'm not a fan of flying beyond 500m, and when there is no / low light. Not to mention GPS strength. Speaking from experience of crashing and totaling mine.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki