DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Panorama

Paludo

Reactions
I am learning the Mini 2, and did some PANO shots, They appear in the controller, but don't auto upload to the SD card. Is there a setting or something that I can set that up with? I have done the download to phone, and then emailed them to myself, but am hoping it can move/copy them to the SD like the mavic 2 zoom.

I am learning the Mini 2, and did some PANO shots, They appear in the controller, but don't auto upload to the SD card. Is there a setting or something that I can set that up with? I have done the download to phone, and then emailed them to myself, but am hoping it can move/copy them to the SD like the mavic 2 zoom.
The shots that appear in the controller are probably cached versions of the one's on the SD card, you need to download them from the SD card to your computer. You can probably connect the Mini to a computer via USB and the data card should mount, but you need to power up the drone. Or you can remove the card from the drone, and use a USB Card reader if your computer does not have a slot built in as some do.

Any photo or video you take, will always go to the SD card or internal storage if available or selected, if there is free space. Course you would get warnings I am pretty sure if you filled up your storage.

I did both remove the SD card as well as connect with USB, and found the individual photos, but not the stitched photo. Only having the download to the phone do I get the pano photo. After removing the SD, the pano photos no longer existed on either the drone or controller. Only the individual photos.

The mini 2 360 Panos are not stitched on the drone so therefore they cannot be saved on the SD card. The shots are downloaded to the controller, stitched, and saved in the app.

I haven't tried the 360, just the180, and have confirmed that neither the Pano nor the low res are on the SD - just the individual photos that are stitched. I have tried 2x again, and the results are the same. It says it's processing, shows the Pano, and only gives the 'download to mobile device' icon.
I guess I'm going to have to download to the phone, and just email them to my laptop. THANKS

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1