DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Mini 4 Pro filming small canoe.

Good video! Are you comfy back there? 😂 Did you kayak-mate get tired of paddling?

Reactions: John Gowland
My ex wife would have beat me over the head with that paddle after going ashore if I did anything like that.
Yes we are so fortunate, one day I row then next she does, so to speak. Great for both of us. She gets to bathe in peace and puts everything on FB. I get to fly when and where I want. She loves it when I fly, how good is that?

OMG, man you're comfortable flying over water!!
I never really understood about the fear of water. Just think of it as shinny land. DJI drones almost never fall out of the sky. Like any fear start flying over water for a few seconds, then gradually increase the time and distance and then your confidence will inevitably grow. It will add an amazing exhilaration to your flying.

Disturbing the serene peace. And no Beer cooler. Very bad man. Just kidding, except about no cooler.
Did the kayak paddle break? Looks difficult paddling with just the small half.

Disturbing the serene peace. And no Beer cooler. Very bad man. Just kidding, except about no cooler.
Did the kayak paddle break? Looks difficult paddling with just the small half.
Yes but she is a dynamo, never gives in, just keeps going. Cooler is a fridge waiting in the room with some local Kratom.

Very nice video!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki