DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini drone

seller says its only done 14hrs flying he bought it new its in post
I hope it will arrive tomorrow

Congratulations on the mini 2 purchase.

If you havent done it yet, download the user manual and read it a few times to get familiar with it before it arrives.

Read the parts about RTH (return to home) functions and how it works with the options available.

Here are some tutorials from DJI to help as well.

Good luck and have fun. :)

seller says its only done 14hrs flying he bought it new its in post
I hope it will arrive tomorrow
Ahh, you mean the box. I only glanced at the box and thought it was a flymore box, which, if available, is probably applicable to both, whoops.

its a MINI 2

Yes its bound to controller that is with it ,seller says he bought it new
so it should be good to go

its a MINI 2

Yes its bound to controller that is with it ,seller says he bought it new
so it should be good to go
Bound is NOT good.

Unfortunately there is some confusion over terminology.

There is a radio connection that needs to be established between the drone and the controller so that the controller can control the drone and the drone can send data to the controller, DJI refer to this as pairing or linking, hopefully you mean this pairing.

Binding and its derivatives refer to connections that are established primarily for insurance purposes ( care refresh & flyaway insurance ), they associate
a) the drone with the DJI account that bought the insurance and
b) the controller with the drone.

a) can result in the drone being grounded if you can not log into the DJI account to which the drone is bound.
b) can means that the drone can only be flown, long term, when paired to the original controller. It can also prevent that controller being used with any other drone.

Google phrases such as "my drone is bound to another account".

Either way I assume you will too find out.

AS far as i know its the same controller that was bought and used with the aircraft

fingers crossed

Spark is a nice Drone

I have the full kit like new
The wife never flew it so I guess it needs a new home.
One of my favorite ones

Last edited:
Reactions: MA2 317
HI All,
mini 2 arrived about half an hr ago,its in absolutely as new

ITS flying, so no worries about the binding

.just wish i could get photos on here

HI All,
mini 2 arrived about half an hr ago,its in absolutely as new

ITS flying, so no worries about the binding

Thumbswayup
With regards to photos, remove the card from the drone, put it in a reader attached to your PC and the card should appear it "My Computer". Open the card and copy or move the images to wherever you want to store them then you can upload an image to here ..... though there might be a size limit.

Reactions: MA2 317

In addition to what Yorkshire_Pud said above, if you have a YouTube channel and would like to share the content, you must upload to your YouTube channel and copy / paste the URL link in the post you create.

The URL will change to a thumbnail view of the content after you post the post.

Pictures may be directly uploaded to the site, but video files are too big to upload.

Have fun. :)

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
I have bought the one above,hope ive done right thing £320

keith
This will meet your expectations and more. I believes you s22 phone will work. Have at least 2 SD Cards, of the correct capability and 128GB is plenty.

I hope you enjoy it.

Hi phone is a samsung s22ultra Android
My S22 Ultra works fine. But I use an older phone for the drone. No SIM. Just hotspot into my S22 Ultra for maps and updates. You can use many older phones and get them free or inexpensively. Ask friends about their old discarded phones. Then you don't miss calls while flying. Always look for NITS (brightness) when shopping. Many phones are listed on a Phantom website for all the drones, showing their NITS and other characteristics, tablets, too.

Hi,
Im looking at buying a lightweight mini aircraft

,need your advice please, then i will order today

Mini pro 4 is not in budget
I have a mini 2se for my first "real" drone, I loved it, the pictures were great and the control and handling were really good for its price point 650 $ Canadian pesos for the fly more package, I was way to concerned at first, but then I looked at available spare parts and decided to let my need for speed play, it fell into my bird bath and immediately coughed out a battery. I moved onto building them as you can easily build a great drone for about 600$ Canada bux and have more speed and control. Back to the mini series,they are great and would recommend buying the mini2 se. Top speed of 60kms/h but battery run time is decidedly less than claimed at 23 mins for putting about and about 18 mins for top speed maneuvers and no way 10 km range lucky to get 1 km before interference becomes fatal.

You made the right choice: I also have a Mini 2 (besides a M2P) and it is, as is stated here multiple times, a very good drone. Especially for the price you've paid for the set :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J