DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 More flying through tunnels - atti mode fun

wow that was full of suspense, what an interesting and very smooth flight, congrats I never would have dared to do that!
You didn´t have any problems with the transmision? You didn´t see the drohne during the flight, that was thruly courageous ??? I enjoyed it very much!
cheers Paul

You are brave!
Good video, was on edge of my seat during the tunneling clips.
Doesn't the A2 have a spotlight underneath?
Wished it was in 4K
Overall superb and thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Mazdaman323lx
Thanks for sharing!

Yes you would Dale.
Sure- and the next thing you're gonna tell me is that I could do it by Line of Vision- I give the pilot a ton of credit for enduring the sphincter control necessary for this flight. Definite a brown and yellow event. If I lost the drone in one of those tunnels I'd have to go through them with a huge flashlight (or as they say in the UK, a torch). (BTW- here in the US we only use torches for burning people at the stake).

Sure- and the next thing you're gonna tell me is that I could do it by Line of Vision- I give the pilot a ton of credit for enduring the sphincter control necessary for this flight. Definite a brown and yellow event. If I lost the drone in one of those tunnels I'd have to go through them with a huge flashlight (or as they say in the UK, a torch). (BTW- here in the US we only use torches for burning people at the stake).
Actually the tunnels were mostly impassable with 8 - 10 inches of water and sodden peat and a dead sheep !

Well that’s one of the more heroic videos I’ve seen for awhile! That took a lot of **** to fly through those tunnels! How the **** did you maintain signal? ?????
Im in the tunnel , and the controller signal is focused by the walls beyond the opening so thats not an issue.The trick is the lack of GPS

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu