DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My controller setup ( pictures)

droneuser

Reactions
Here is my controller setup as of today :) sorry for the bad picture not sure why it turn out that way :(

I have ipad mini 4 with wifi and cellular ( cellular is not turn on I wanted the GPS module)

tablet mount ( I choose to get a mount that uses the controller arms this way if I change my antenna it wont be in the way and so I can see the controller screen too!)

I took a camera bag strap and mount that to the tablet holder

I also add a wooden leg extension to help hold it away from me.

I didn't want to take a chance of metal being close to the controller so my tablet holder is plastic! I also uses plastic bolts to mount the leg I made to the tablet holder!

The camera strap also has plastic clips control - Copy.JPG controller 2.JPG

Reactions: ftttu
When I used my iPad mini I just slid the iPad into the controller. It fits perfectly and theres no need to carry any extra parts to mount the device. But I no longer use that for my display. Whatever works for you. As long as you're comfortable then, right on.

yes I was going to do that too but I didn't like the screen that far down but who knows I am sure I will be changing things as I go..lol

what are you using for a display?

I tried using Mini 4 for past months and it became too tedious to setup the RC after a while.
So,to make it simple, I just went back just to using my cell phone.
Quick and easy and no need to lug extra stuff.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925