DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My controller setup ( pictures)

droneuser

Reactions
Here is my controller setup as of today :) sorry for the bad picture not sure why it turn out that way :(

I have ipad mini 4 with wifi and cellular ( cellular is not turn on I wanted the GPS module)

tablet mount ( I choose to get a mount that uses the controller arms this way if I change my antenna it wont be in the way and so I can see the controller screen too!)

I took a camera bag strap and mount that to the tablet holder

I also add a wooden leg extension to help hold it away from me.

I didn't want to take a chance of metal being close to the controller so my tablet holder is plastic! I also uses plastic bolts to mount the leg I made to the tablet holder!

The camera strap also has plastic clips control - Copy.JPG controller 2.JPG

Reactions: ftttu
When I used my iPad mini I just slid the iPad into the controller. It fits perfectly and theres no need to carry any extra parts to mount the device. But I no longer use that for my display. Whatever works for you. As long as you're comfortable then, right on.

yes I was going to do that too but I didn't like the screen that far down but who knows I am sure I will be changing things as I go..lol

what are you using for a display?

I tried using Mini 4 for past months and it became too tedious to setup the RC after a while.
So,to make it simple, I just went back just to using my cell phone.
Quick and easy and no need to lug extra stuff.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear