DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

my first crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I put the propeller guards on, and 2 new props and tested it. It seems to be working ok! It was windy, so i didn't
fly too long. just went up around 15 feet and moved around a little. it was blowing around a lot, but the video was stable. i turned obstacle detection off. I calibrated the gimbal, compass and imu. everything on the preflight checkist was ok. I can't connect the dji assistant to the mavic. some drivers won't install. i sent dji an email about this. i see it's a common problem. does anyone know if the flight logs are stored on some mavic built in memory, rather than the sd card?

My list is 1) Go outside. I choose to not risk my belongings and MP, Get a Spark if you want to fly indoors.

Just curious why a spark for indoors?

We just bought a Spark for my sons birthday and I don't see how that's any better situated for indoor flying than my Mavic. I'm well versed with Mavic flying and when the spark is in ATII mode it acts the same way.

Reactions: Steveyg777
1d3796e399cfccc2c8928cd9a3f06a63.jpg

Here's the problem....
Your Mavic did an auto-respond to this hand gesture. To fix this give the kid a spanking, because his parents are obviously falling down on the job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661