DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic Storage Case....

Ifti

Reactions
Although its a great case, now that Ive used it once or twice Im not sure if I actually like its size - maybe something a little smaller for more portability......

Thoughts?

Definitely not my style for a daily carry bag. I like a "bag" looking bag so I went with a backpack.
20170131_184300.jpg

That does look like it offers serious protection for accidental drops (off a 2 story building).

Reactions: Ifti
I own this case...and use it when traveling. I like the durability very much, and it's been banged and pushed around by a few folks loading their gear into bins on the airplanes..definitely holds up well and you couldn't ask for better protection. If I'm staying local, I use a small hardcase and toss it into my backpack...if you travel at all, I highly recommend getting a case to protect your MavicPro...

I own this case as well.. I love the protection it gives my Mavic... I don't even use my bag that came with my fly more pack....Prolly end up selling the bag...

Im thinking of picking up the PolarPro case - seems much more compact and easy to throw into my backpack....

PolarPro_DJI_Mavic_Soft_Case_grande.png

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman