DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

my MM is gone

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
No it didnt fly away or crash ,i decided to pass it on to a much younger person, to get them into the hobby, and use the drone ,which since i have had my Mini 3 pro ,has just been sitting in its hard case ,it still flies perfectly, and the young 14 year old lad in question ,is the son of one of the flyers ,that i meet up with locally ,due to the recent cut backs where my friend works ,he has suddenly found himself out of a job and because of this ,he was unable to get his son a drone ,for his recent birthday a few days ago , as he was hoping to be able to go out with his son and fly together
so now they can, and i know that i will still be able to see the drone when we fly together

That is just awesome of you!
Tip of the hat to ya :)

No it didnt fly away or crash ,i decided to pass it on to a much younger person, to get them into the hobby, and use the drone ,which since i have had my Mini 3 pro ,has just been sitting in its hard case ,it still flies perfectly, and the young 14 year old lad in question ,is the son of one of the flyers ,that i meet up with locally ,due to the recent cut backs where my friend works ,he has suddenly found himself out of a job and because of this ,he was unable to get his son a drone ,for his recent birthday a few days ago , as he was hoping to be able to go out with his son and fly together
so now they can, and i know that i will still be able to see the drone when we fly together
Very nice. I hope your friend finds a new job soon and it rocks his world.

What a nice thing to do. That young man will remember that the rest of his life.
And what a great age for a person start something like this and to spend time with his father and you.
It sounds like a “win-win” anyway you look at it.

Well done omm , put brother to rest Friday so hopefully a meet up with you soon , cheers Len

Way to go!

Read all the comments and they pretty much summed up my thoughts. We need more people in the world like you. Salute!!

Awesome!

Reactions: old man mavic
I am also giving my Mavic mini case and batteries, to my nephew who is 10 years old and my brother to fly. With having the mini 2, I have no need for the mini any more. I got my nephew a small drone for a Christmas present and he loves it a lot. So I gave him the bug of flying a drone. So now he needs a bigger drone to fly. He can't afford a bigger drone and I happen to have one of those. I want him, to continue to love this hobby.

What a nice gesture, that was very kind of you and we get a new drone flyer too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olga