DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NanoSync Antenna for DJI Mavic Coming Soon

About the price I found. That's why I'am attempted to buy it. It's almost the same price of an Android phone that I would buy to use FCC mode. A little expensive.

People,

I did install the ITE-DBS02.2 (DJI Mavic Pro Edition) on to my Mavic Pro controller and tested it out. Quite frankly I still have not experienced anything mildly close to the bragged extend flight range of 30,000 feet... Did I do something wrong? I live in Virginia and yes there are obstacles with respect to trees and other things but if I make a comparison in flying with and without this mod I still I'm losing signal when I reach a distance from the controller of between 3000 and 4000 feet. Where is the improvement that comes forth with the MOD? I'm not sure I've seen it. I would love to enjoy the benefits of what has been Bragged. Your Response is greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Mike

Just checking as you may already be aware. But these are directional, not Omni-directions, so when you use them you have to have them pointed at the Mavic, otherwise your will lose your signal. Did you keep it pointed at the Mavic at all times?

Thank you for your help @beanbubba

Money saving is not the big deal here. I actually found a nice deal of an used Evolite kit here in the market (only USD 180,00 the full kit with amps and nanosync).
What I'am afraid is about disassembly the remote, spend money and lose the portability (with the mod, I'll have to take the 3D print box every time I want to storage it in my bag). So, if I ain't get at least 2 km (around 50%) improvement it won't worth it.

I read lot of Maclnk posts talking about LOS like if I don't have LOS, the mod won't increase any range. That's why I'm afraid. My doubt is, in the same conditions (obstructed and interference), the mod improve signal any way or I will notice that only in LOS ?

My flight spot is right behind a 10m building and even though I get 3km distance. The HD Signal still solid full all the time. The problem is Interference and RC Signal that starts to drop at 2km.

I don't have conclusive results about the 1.5w Boost or FCC mode vs stock, like some people says they triple the range, i didn't get it any closer.

The mod will absolutely improve range and interference in any environment (even not LOS). Your mileage will vary (maybe small, maybe big improvement), but some improvement will always happen.

Just checking as you may already be aware. But these are directional, not Omni-directions, so when you use them you have to have them pointed at the Mavic, otherwise your will lose your signal. Did you keep it pointed at the Mavic at all times?

OMG. Are you really answering a question made 1,5 years ago ?

The mod will absolutely improve range and interference in any environment (even not LOS). Your mileage will vary (maybe small, maybe big improvement), but some improvement will always happen.

Nice, thanks.
So do you indicate me try this mod ? You got good improvements ? Can you tell me a little of your experience ?

OMG Yes.
And to answer your question, I did as it was in this weeks topics and the answer may help someone else who is not as smart as you.

:rolleyes: Im kidding man. I thought you answered before realize that are 400+ posts after that one haha. Sorry if it appeared rude.