DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need photo of the back of a 7.85 CS please

rfc

Reactions
I'm building a custom mount for the CS (which hasn't come yet). Would someone who has one be so kind as to post a photo of the unit face down on a table, with the shot angled to see the mounting screws, usb connector, and lower back of the unit.
there wouldn't be any detailed dimensions available anywhere, would they?
Thanks in advance.

That's super! Thank you Sir. I see though that you have the DJI bracket half on the unit. That's the one that goes on the P3, P4 controllers, correct?
I am designing an "L" bracket similar to that, and need the thickness of the whole screen. I'm assuming the two screws are on the mid line between the front and the back of the screen, so the distance between the center of the mounting holes to the back of the unit should be half of that.

Yup, confirmed re Phantom bracket. And confirmed too re the screws being dead centered.

You need a photo of the depth of the CS too?

Yup, confirmed re Phantom bracket. And confirmed too re the screws being dead centered.

You need a photo of the depth of the CS too?
Yes, the thickness from front to back. Seeing how that bracket works though, I might incorporate it into my design. I've never seen it apart. Does a blade in the other have go into that slot?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine