DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new 18:9 screens and DJI Go4

Gastone360

Reactions
Is all ok with the new devices with 18:9 resolution and the DJI go app? Or it will be streched ecc....

thank you

Is all ok with the new devices with 18:9 resolution and the DJI go app? Or it will be streched ecc....

thank you
I have read of a few issues but it seems most people are getting them sorted out.

I use Note 8 for flying. It has new screen format. No distortion that I can see, app is full screen and easy to use. Flight Modes button is placed in a way that will bring up your control bar (home/multitask/back buttons) but I got around it by using 5-way switch on controller.

Reactions: Stride8
I use Note 8 for flying. It has new screen format. No distortion that I can see, app is full screen and easy to use. Flight Modes button is placed in a way that will bring up your control bar (home/multitask/back buttons) but I got around it by using 5-way switch on controller.
Newbie.. any tips on connecting note8 to RC? Using latest FW and go4. Always disconnected. Wi-Fi connects to drone.

Newbie.. any tips on connecting note8 to RC? Using latest FW and go4. Always disconnected. Wi-Fi connects to drone.
Oddly, I've been experiencing similar issues. My last flight was around 12/24/2017 due to cold weather, so I MIGHT still be on older version of DJI Go and I still have older firmware.

No tips on how to stop it since I did not find a way to stop it myself either. Disconnects and that's that. Restarting the app usually works, but twice it did not. Had to RTH and land manually.

I will be testing the new firmware later this weekend, but going to switch to an iPad Mini if problems persist. Or fly around with Litchi on Android.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msporting