DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Air 2 Owner- Nesbit, Ms.

KF5WVJ_Ricky

Reactions
Thanks for letting me in.. Just purchased and should arrive this Sunday a Mavic Air 2. Had my fill of cheaper so called quality china drones, that were not that cheap. Bought and sent back twice for malfunctions on circuit boards causing over heating and crashes. Hopefully the DJI experience will be much better. Looking forward to being able to fly soon and learning how to use the features of the drone.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Thanks for letting me in.. Just purchased and should arrive this Sunday a Mavic Air 2. Had my fill of cheaper so called quality china drones, that were not that cheap. Bought and sent back twice for malfunctions on circuit boards causing over heating and crashes. Hopefully the DJI experience will be much better. Looking forward to being able to fly soon and learning how to use the features of the drone.
Flying my 5th DJI drone. Have not had one single quality issue with any of them.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Trust me, you are going to LOVE the Air 2. You are stepping up from a beat to death Yugo to a brand new Ferrari, comparatively. Talk about a fantastic upgrade! Enjoy!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki