DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Drone - System Warning Check App

jayefs

Reactions
My new drone is all set up and ready to fly but I get two messages on the Controller Screen - System Warning and Check App

On my iPhone screen I have a red messages (where normally it notifies me I have GPS) which in sequence are - Forward Vision Sensor - Calibration Error :precision - Hovering and Obstacle - Avoidance May Fail

I then click on the red messages and I see a line - Vision Sensors Calibrate Error (in red)

I then calibrate and as I move around the square the blue line turns to red and at the end it tells me I need to have "Dji Assistant 2" in order to calibrate

What do I have to do to fix this problem?

Reactions: lmel2005
I then calibrate and as I move around the square the blue line turns to red and at the end it tells me I need to have "Dji Assistant 2" in order to calibrate
How did you attempt to calibrate the sensors?

How did you attempt to calibrate the sensors?

I point the drone downwards and walk a square in the direction the screen indicates and a blue line starts to grow but after it gets half way it turns red and at the end it tells me the calibration has failed and that I need Dji Assistant 2

What happened when you tried calibrating the sensors using the DJI Assistant 2 application?

I point the drone downwards and walk a square in the direction the screen indicates and a blue line starts to grow but after it gets half way it turns red and at the end it tells me the calibration has failed and that I need Dji Assistant 2

What happened when you tried calibrating the sensors using the DJI Assistant 2 application?

So Far I have failed to get the assistant on to my iPad mini 4 - what do I have to do and when I have it, what do I do next

So Far I have failed to get the assistant on to my iPad mini 4
It can only be installed on a Windows/Mac computer. You can download the DJI Assistant 2 installer here.

Calibrate the sensors like this:

Reactions: jayefs
It can only be installed on a Windows/Mac computer. You can download the DJI Assistant 2 installer here.

Calibrate the sensors like this:

I have installed the assistant 2 my PC and registered

I have done as the video instructs and connected my platinum to the PC - but it does not show up on the Assistant screen - I just have the blue circle and the words how to connect ti Inspire 2

If I click on the words it shows me a diagram and instructs me to move a switch I do not seem to have.

I have managed to get my MPP located on the Dji assistant 2 screen - From calibration I got to "Move to aim for the box" but I get the message "frame alignment error" and that's it

Reactions: jayefs
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111