DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Cornwall UK

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from the Crossroads of America petercade.

Nice to meet you Pete. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, in Hurst, Texas!

You'll love the flexibility of vantage points an aerial camera platform affords--you'll get shots and videos you could only dream of before! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro.

We have over 150,000 members--including many Cornishmen--who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Many of the questions you'll have have already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

I'm envious of the adventures you will enjoy with your drone. There is so much in the UK you don't see elsewhere. One Sunday years ago, four of us were driving a narrow country road near the Cornish Coast. Suddenly, out of the mist, 30 or 40 of vintage cars drove past us in the other direction. One group were HRGs, and the other, Lotus 7s! Don't know what they were headed for--a race? A rally? A joint car club meet? Whatever it was, we were as thrilled to be watching as they must have been driving, each clad either in dusters and scarves, with those quaint hats from that period, or in early 1950's racing suits with vintage goggles and helmets! Some cars bore numbers and taped-up headlights like week-end racers in the old days. Oh--to relive that day with my drone!

A couple of links below will help you grow as a pilot and videographer

Glad to have you with us! Show off your country. Show off your stuff!
Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

Last edited:
I am Pete from Cornwall UK. Mavic 3 Pro owner for a year.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic 3, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Hi all,

I am Pete from Cornwall UK. Mavic 3 Pro owner for a year.
just thought I would join the forum and take advantage of all the intelligent people who can work stuff out that I find impossible. looking forward to reading and meeting people.

Pete
Hi Pete, just joined too but with a baby drone. We’re members of a small sailing club on the Cornish side of the Tamar river and used to live on the Devon side in our distant youth. Summer holidays are typically a gentle potter down the Cornish south coast to Fowey, Falmouth and Helston, maybe Mounts Bay if we’re really adventurous. Really hoping to film it from the air over the next few years, it’s been a long held ambition.

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine, you've come to the right place! Search the forum using key words and if you don't find an answer, post your question and I'm sure get a quick response! Fly safe and stay safe!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown