DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

\\\\New guy from Miami, part needed!////

Gaby1088

Reactions
Hi everyone, I hope you all are enjoying your drones!

I recently switched over from Yuneec to get a nice portable drone and I love it! The mavic has been amazing!

Unfortunately, I was droning while my dog was around in the yard and when I was landing he quickly tried to pounce on it.

I revved the engines up but he managed to get the extended landing gear and the drone crashed. Thankfully, nothing happened to him. After I checked the drone, I realized the extended rear landing gear had ripped one of the original landing gear "feet" and I couldn't find it.

I'm new to dji so I'm not sure the proper term for it and I can't find that piece online. Can you guys please point me in a direction as to where to find that little landing gear part online?

I appreciate any help and look forward in being an active member here!

Best,
Gabriel

I would suggest taking it to Drone nerds in Aventura on North Biscayne Blvd. They're a DJI certified dealer and repair shop. They might be able to help

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I realized the extended rear landing gear had ripped one of the original landing gear "feet" and I couldn't find it.
It would be helpful if you would post a photo.

IMG_1251.JPG IMG_1250.JPG IMG_1249.JPG Thanks, sorry i was on the mobile website. This is the piece im referring to. The original black landing feet (i guess) is what im missing. Does DJI have a customer support phone number for the USA? I haven't been able to find it. Just chinas numbers.

I know i can just super glue the aftermarket landing legs on it but id rather be able to remove them during transport.

Best,
Gabriel

Talk to @Thunder-drones. He claims to have every part of the Mavic in stock.

You can find the phone numbers for DJI Support here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki