DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New guy with questions

Captain McFly

Reactions
Got my DJI Mavic Air 2 last week and have flown it 4 or 5 times since. I have noticed the orientation half-circle mid-screen at the bottom of the video screen is not there. I have searched videos and forums and manual, but have yet to locate info regarding NO orientation info. I must be a good looker, but poor finder.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Captain McFly.

I'm getting familiar with the new indicator as well since I was acquainted with it in the GO4 app when I fly the Spark.

In the GO FLY app for the MA2, the indicator is opposite to me, but I'm still learning.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

@Captain McFly welcome to the forum ,the change to the orientation icon is a recent addition to the Fly App,and many of the videos you see on the net are showing the older central one, it is now incorporated in the small map screen instead

Thanks to all for your welcoming comments and educational ones, as well. I've been in aviation most of my life, but this drone environment is mostly new to me. I've played with the "toy" drones without much success, and some damage to my wife's plants, etc. At my advanced age, it's going to take a bit to get up to speed. Fun as all get-out, and the technology is great. Hopefully someday I'll get to try the FPV drones.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23