DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air 2 Owner - Oakland CA

PatGarvey

Reactions
Hey all, glad to be a part of this community. I am brand new to drones. As of today only 2 flights with my Mavic Air 2, both at Cesar Chavez Park in Berkeley. I have my FAA part 107 certification and plan to be using my drone to expand the services of my marketing content production business. I specialize in the Wine Industry, with several clients in that space, and expect to be flying over vineyards soon. But first, I need some practice. :)

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MA2 and have plenty of good fun. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! I’ve flown around Napa, Sonoma, Livermore, and Central Coast vineyards. Best advice: Fly first, taste afterwards!

Let me know if I may assist in any flights, as I’ll be happy to meet on-site and exchange pointers. Fairly recent 107, but I’ve flown quite a few mapping missions in the last year, autonomous and stick time.

And yes, Cesar Chavez is a great place to learn, if you’re there early enough.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please use one of the best forum search options.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scott911