DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Owner in Seattle

MavicNewb

Reactions
Hey guys, My name is Bryant and I just purchased my mavic pro fly more combo this early afternoon. Excited to fly this drone soon and weather is suppose to be clearing up soon as well. My mavic had a build date of March 7th so hopefully no issues *fingers crossed*

For those of you who live in or near Seattle, where is a good place to fly for beginners? Also anyone want to meet up?

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

They should have told you when you bought the mavic, it is against state law to fly any drone in the state of Washington.

Check out this thread and you might meet someone near you
Seattle Area Pilots
Welcome to the forum. :)

Reactions: MavicNewb
They should have told you when you bought the mavic, it is against state law to fly any drone in the state of Washington.

interesting...A bunch of my friends and people i know have flown drones with not a single issue. So im not sure about it being against state law..

interesting...A bunch of my friends and people i know have flown drones with not a single issue. So im not sure about it being against state law..

-- LOL - I was just joking. Sorry, some of us on this forum have a very DRY sense of humor.

Welcome to the forum. The only real state law in Washington regarding drones is that you can't fly while wearing high heels.

Reactions: Wingmn
-- LOL - I was just joking. Sorry, some of us on this forum have a very DRY sense of humor.

Welcome to the forum. The only real state law in Washington regarding drones is that you can't fly while wearing high heels.

ohh lol, that didnt come through very well haha. Got me confused haha. I just got done draining one battery pack playing around in beginner mode and so far everything seems to be working. Started to run out of day light and didnt get a good amount of time to do manual camera settings. Hopefully weather will clear up again soon so i can really start to get a feel for this drone

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31