DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro Pilot From Arizona

Arcadias

Reactions
Hello,

I started with a Yuneec Breeze around Christmas time and have since upgraded to the Mavic Pro. I've done quite a bit of research already but feel free to share any of your favorite tips, upgrades/accessories, or places to fly. I look forward to being a part of this community!

Welcome to the forum! :)

I've done quite a bit of research already but feel free to share any of your favorite tips, upgrades/accessories, or places to fly
I have lots of tips & accessories at MavicHelp.com.

Reactions: Arcadias
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Also. please take a minute and enter your location on your profile. It will better help us to help you. Here is a link on how to update your location:

Please update your locations! Its so easy to do...

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Reactions: Arcadias
Welcome! What part of AZ? I’m in the southeast valley.

Peoria. Where do you like to go to fly? I live within 2 miles of Glendale airport and several helipads so flying around where I live is very limited.

Other than low altitude (<100 ft) in my yard (trees in it are 75”) testing things most of my flying is near the Santan Mtns or other desert location. Still learning a lot, but after I feel more comfortable a goal is flying off the edge of the Mogollon Rim near Woods Canyon and the area near Knoll lake.
I live in the fringe of both Chandler Regional and the municipal Chandler airport plus medical copters.

That sounds awesome. Mogollon Rim is on my bucket list, too. I'll have to check out the San Tan Mountains. Thanks for the suggestions.

Reactions: Serr8ededge
US-60 and Val Vista in Mesa here! You know, I was thinking the other day, I wonder if there's any kind of club around the valley for drone pilots. If not, let's start one!

US-60 and Val Vista in Mesa here! You know, I was thinking the other day, I wonder if there's any kind of club around the valley for drone pilots. If not, let's start one!

There is an Arizona Drone Club group on Facebook I am a part of.

Reactions: Kingram
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark