DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Sleeve

Nice option! But I can't part with my "Crown Royal" purple Mavic bag you get free when you purchase a bottle of Crown Royal! ;)

Why bother with PayPal, who's goings to scam someone for 10 quid- plus I don't have PayPal lol!
Just wack your 10 quid or whatever into my account.

Let's cap it at 10, work out the maths , I ll order the 10 today and people can pay up what they owe.

I ll update once i have a total. Quick check works out about 7 quid each to get them to London and then whatever forward postage costs.

That cool with everyone?!

Last edited:
Why bother with PayPal, who's goings to scam someone for 10 quid- plus I don't have PayPal lol!

Let's cap it at 10, work out the maths , I ll order the 10 today and people can pay up what they owe.

I ll update once i have a total. Quick check works out about 7 quid each to get them to London and then whatever forward postage costs.

works for me mate ...

Same here: just tell me how much I owe and i'll send a bank payment immediatley

Nice one chaps.

Will drop everyone a Pm with breakdown once ordered. Will get it done today.

Reactions: r4nd0m
There room for me in this?
Birmingham here by the way!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Aslong as you've read the procedure and are happy with it then no problem.

Added you.

Just 3 spaces left!

1)fido
2)darren6270
3)grey monkey
4) mikeinletcombe
5) pedro
6) r4nd0m
7)thaladore

You can use your sock instead :) easy and almost free ;) (Don't forget to wash it before)

Reactions: MavicMo
Once you hit a certain value the shipping is free. I was playing with it and added a set of props to an order and saved $1 US.

If I remember it was $89 US for free shipping (cost of a battery)

They are 6 gbp each in the dji store. Times 10 is 60 quid plus postage at 10.26 for the lot.

That's 70.26 all in.
Plus say 2 quid for envelope and forward mail

So call it 9.50 each.

Everyone happy with that?!

If so send me Pms with your address details and I ll reply with account details.

Reactions: greymonkey
They are 6 gbp each in the dji store. Times 10 is 60 quid plus postage at 10.26 for the lot.

That's 70.26 all in.
Plus say 2 quid for envelope and forward mail

So call it 9.50 each.

Everyone happy with that?!

If so send me Pms with your address details and I ll reply with account details.

I am interested if there is still a space available.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Added you go the list Tom. Pm me
With name/address etc. I ll reply with acc details

1)fido
2)darren6270
3)grey monkey
4) mikeinletcombe
5) pedro
6) r4nd0m
7)Thadore
8)TomBolton

I ll reply to everyone when I sit down and got 5 mins. Aslong as everyone has DM me then we're good.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky