DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member from Temecula, California

rmklaw

Reactions
Hello. Happy to join. I just purchased a Mavic Classic with DJI RC. I already have a Phantom 2 Vision, a Phantom 2 V2 with GoPro, and a DJI F550. Look forward to learning the new technology of the Mavic.

Hello. Happy to join. I just purchased a Mavic Classic with DJI RC. I already have a Phantom 2 Vision, a Phantom 2 V2 with GoPro, and a DJI F550. Look forward to learning the new technology of the Mavic.
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome from the other side of country in Savannah GA!

You found the right place to hunt down that info you desire!!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello from the Crossroads of America rmklaw

Welcome to the Forum. 😎

I just purchased a Mavic Classic with DJI RC.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic 3 Classic, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am busy finding out about the Mavic line and spending $$$. I received a Mini 2 to get my feet wet, a Mini 3 Pro as the next progression before using the Mavic Classic, and for the icing on the cake, I got an Avata Pro to get my feet wet in FPV (never done it before). Just call me obsessive nut.

Greetings, Rmklaw, and welcome to our forum from the friendly skies of North Texas!

We are happy to have you with us. We have over 150,000 members worldwide (including many in the Temecula area) who enjoy helping each other learn and grow as pilots and photographers. Anytime you have a question, just ask!

Live in Rancho Bernardo (just South of you) for 25 yrs. Now in North Texas, but do most of my flying in Cal.

Rich R (alias Hauptmann)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weblloyd