DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MM firmware just out

Flown 2 batteries on the latest firmware and app version in UK and no problems other than some HAVS from the many high wind warnings. It was a fairly windy day so the warnings were expected.

yes if I update it the controller keeps bleeping I do all the sensor test and resets. Still no joy but if a restore the previous version everything works again. I've updated using both methods phone and PC still the update is boked.
Just to check, did you also do a controller recalibrate?20200426_122348.jpg

yes if I update it the controller keeps bleeping I do all the sensor test and resets. Still no joy but if a restore the previous version everything works again. I've updated using both methods phone and PC still the update is boked.
im just up the road near newcastle,only tried it in garden since update but seems ok,ill check again and see if anythings changed,should the problems not be happening with everyone who updated ?

I sent an e-mail to [email protected] about this. I'll let you know if I hear anything. Others with the same issue may also want to message them. The more the merrier!
I am following this thread for a solution to this problem.
I am on my farm near Pefferlaw Ontario with the same issues.
Did anyone try going back one version on the android phone?

Last edited:
im just up the road near newcastle,only tried it in garden since update but seems ok,ill check again and see if anythings changed,should the problems not be happening with everyone who updated ?
Not sure mate I tried again to update same issue constant bleeping

Mavic MiniRelease Notes

Date:2020.04.23

Aircraft Firmware:v01.00.0500

Remote Controller:v01.00.0500

DJI FlyApp iOS:V1.0.8

DJI FlyApp Android:V1.0.8

What’s New?

·Added manual exposure for videos (requires DJI Fly v1.0.8 or later).

·Added 2.7K 24fps and 1080P 24/48fps resolution (requires DJI Fly v1.0.8 or later).

·Added manual white balance adjustment (requires DJI Fly v1.0.8 or later).

·Improved download speed for photos and videos.

·Improved flight stability in some scenarios.

·Added support to adjust operation frequency in Ukraine.

·Optimized remote controller performance. Calibrate the remote controller if it is beeping after updating the firmware.
How do you calibrate the remote controller?

I update the FW on the bird and all the batteries. Also, I was prompted to update the Flysafe Database. All proceeded fine, flies fine. Noticed all the new video settings.

Flew 4 batteries during the weekend with the new FW and since these are my first flights I have no way to compare with previous FW versions. Everything works great, with no issues whatsoever.

Downsview Restricted Zone message was gone for me this morning. I logged out of the app and then back in. Haven't flown yet but powered up outside and got satellite lock and it appeared normal. WIll fly this afternoon to test speed.

Downsview Restricted Zone message was gone for me this morning. I logged out of the app and then back in. Haven't flown yet but powered up outside and got satellite lock and it appeared normal. WIll fly this afternoon to test speed.
Yes,confirmed no problems today. Speeds appropriate for mode selected and no more NFZ issues.
Thanks to all who reported the issue.
DJI responded pretty quickly with the fix.

Ok i got an update on my support case:
"
Hank.Su (DJI Support)

4月27日 CST19:42

Dear Randy,

Thank you for your understanding and support.

We got the latest news from the technical team, that states the fly safe database issue is solved.

Kindly refer to the following steps and try it again.

1. Please kindly log out and in your DJI account in the DJI App.

2. Update the DJI app, fly safe database version, the firmware of the drone and remote controller to the latest version.

3. Ensure the mobile device has a good internet connection and GPS satellites connected reaches more than 10."

Heaving issue's with being able to take off first flight and every battery change. Have to answer the same 3 questions 10 times before I get the ok.

The DJI GEO Zone map shows a temporary restricted area for Downsview Airport from April 20 to July 30, but It's just a small area in Toronto that's affected and a long way from Keswick. I have 2 phones that I use with the Mini -- an Android (Samsung) and an Apple iphone 6. With the Android, the audible restricted area warning is right in my face almost non-stop and all of the right stick controls are gutless, ie slow speeds in every direction. The Apple gives me one audible warning but then it shuts up and the speed is way faster. This is all since I did the firmware update today. I was just flying at my house. I went up to around 200 ft with no issues. I'm surprised it allows take off if it thinks you're in a restricted zone. I'm a little worried that it might suddenly land without warning in a bad location.
The Same thing is happening to me!

Ok i got an update on my support case:
"
Hank.Su (DJI Support)

4月27日 CST19:42

Dear Randy,

Thank you for your understanding and support.

We got the latest news from the technical team, that states the fly safe database issue is solved.

Kindly refer to the following steps and try it again.

1. Please kindly log out and in your DJI account in the DJI App.

2. Update the DJI app, fly safe database version, the firmware of the drone and remote controller to the latest version.

3. Ensure the mobile device has a good internet connection and GPS satellites connected reaches more than 10."
I did the same thing, it worked for a couple weeks but now it’s back to the same issue

Downloaded it. Cant see any issues yet. but only flown inside on account of some bad weather where I am

RoOSTA

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki