DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from Greece

Spank

Reactions
Hello

My name is Dimitris from greece. Next week im waiting my mavic air fly more so i will join the drones family for 1st time.

I have many questions amd faq for the first flight and to be honest im quite anxious but also scared if i will manage to fly , im sure you will give me all i need to know to help me.

Thanks a lot and im happy to find your community

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Spank
Hello

My name is Dimitris from greece. Next week im waiting my mavic air fly more so i will join the drones family for 1st time.

I have many questions amd faq for the first flight and to be honest im quite anxious but also scared if i will manage to fly , im sure you will give me all i need to know to help me.

Thanks a lot and im happy to find your community
Howdy from Wyoming @Spank, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Yassas Dimitris,
ok you can fly without contacting the Hellenic CAA and make flight request if you choose to fly no more than 50 MTRS. LOL. If you have a tax number you Must regrister your drone. Link will be provided. If you must have insurance. If you plan to fly over 50 meters distance you have to make a application to the CAA which may take 10 days! in other words you fooked. You also have to go to the local Police station in your area with the papers from CAA and inform them of the flight. The truth is I hold the qualifications for commercial UAS and they wont grant me permission until I speak full Greek! I live for 5 years but not total. It is a mess totally. I say just fly my friend. What is more funny as I hold a commercial qualification and I can not fly in Greece as I dont speak perfect Greek. All pilots must nw speak english for real commercial flying?
good luck
http://www.ypa.gr/en/HCAA_UAS_FLT_request_editable.pdf

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming