DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from Toronto

orangelmo

Reactions
Hi Everyone,

New pilot from Toronto, Canada... Well a little north of Toronto actually. Was able to get a Mavic Pro before my trip to Asia. I didn't get shots from all the places that I visited mainly because I didn't have to much practice before hand and being unsure of if I could fly in those locations or not. Sometimes asking didn't really give straight answers. At least I got some good shots and experience with it

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi Everyone,

New pilot from Toronto, Canada... Well a little north of Toronto actually. Was able to get a Mavic Pro before my trip to Asia. I didn't get shots from all the places that I visited mainly because I didn't have to much practice before hand and being unsure of if I could fly in those locations or not. Sometimes asking didn't really give straight answers. At least I got some good shots and experience with it
Howdy from Wyoming orangelmo, welcome to the community, fine bunch of folks and excellent information here.

outside Yellow / Red fly zone from DJI NFZ map ;)
Seriously, if you respect all the rules, you cannot fly at all, so I'll try parcs in Toronto or far away when I'll be in vacations

But I believe if you fly under 120m, away vehicles (30m ?) and buildings near downtown... you will not get any troubles, at least, I hope so !
I don't have a lot of experience so I prefer not fly a lot and far away from me, and anyway, I have to send back my mavic to DJI (faulty camera) so I'll not fly for days / weeks ....

Reactions: Softotal
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: Softotal
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan