DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot - passed my 107 exam yesterday...

Welcome to the forum! :)

If you haven't done so already, you can compare the features of DJI's consumer drones here:

DJI Consumer Drone Comparison

Reactions: Skylane
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Congratulations! I am expecting my actual card to come in the mail any day now. It took my application about 6 weeks to be completely processed, although I got my temporary certificate within a few days.

You may find this helpful, Airmen Certification It tells you what date the FAA is currently working on processing.

Congrats.
The mav 2 is fantastic, but it depends on what you are planning to do commercially that should dictate your platform. If you are basically going to be flying for yourself, then definitely recommended

I think back to some of the early aircraft and drones I started with, and can’t imaging how cool it would have been to have the mav 2 as an introduction to this field of aviation.
However, i must say that soooo much learning occurred while moving along with this “evolution” of drones with many of the early craft having to be designed, built, tested from scratch. Many wins and a few losses, but a good understanding of what makes these little guys tick.

Reactions: Skipatroldave
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02