DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Props

DroneMann

Reactions
I got cocky this morning and thought I would try tripod mode out indoors, only problem is I didn't have it in tripod mode and tried to go for the emergency landing procedure, causing some damage to the laminate kitchen unit. Total rookie error that!

The props took the beating fortunately. I have some spares already from the fly more combo but as always - it's good to have more just in case.

I went onto the DJI store site. They want £8 for a pair which is a good value, but going to check out they wanted another £10+ just for delivery which I think is very steep!

I was wondering if anyone in the UK could provide some details of a stockist of the props? With realistic prices..

Cheers

Reactions: Chrisg333
In the CONUS here but I ran in to the same issue. Ended up getting them off of Amazon. They were twice the price but when you factor in shipping it wasn't bad and i'll have them in 2 days, Sunday delivery.

Reactions: DroneMann
Reactions: DroneMann
Thanks Guys, good to see RCGeeks will do them for a good price inc P&P. I will hold fire for now and wait until they get them in stock... Thanks for the suggestion John.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi