DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to all of this

ScottSharkbait

Reactions
Hey All,

I just got my Mavic 2 Zoom in the mail today. I am hoping to learn about all this stuff, then eventually fold the drone into my photography business. With luck, I'll make some money with this fun little device, as well as just being to have a good time. I am very new to all of this, having not owned a drone prior to this one. I have been doing research for about 2 years off and on (the last 3 months intensively), and decided now was a good time to bite the bullet.

I am looking forward to all of this. It is quite a fun feeling seeing it spin up for the first time, and leaving the ground.

Scott

You have incredible taste in drones. It is a real winner especially for a first drone. Post some vids. Happy Flying.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Scott: Welcome from Chicago the Windy city. And, I agree with Jeplane to stop, do a lot of research about flying your sky cam. You said you have been learning for about two years or so. But once you start flying one mistake can be very costly. Mavic pilots forum, is a very useful tool to gain knowledge and confidence when flying. Mavic Help, and Mavic Tips are very useful in preventing issues, knowledge is power. Its like your car, preventive maintance keeps it on the road. Anyway, Blue Skies and SAFE flying.

Hey All,

I just got my Mavic 2 Zoom in the mail today. I am hoping to learn about all this stuff, then eventually fold the drone into my photography business. With luck, I'll make some money with this fun little device, as well as just being to have a good time. I am very new to all of this, having not owned a drone prior to this one. I have been doing research for about 2 years off and on (the last 3 months intensively), and decided now was a good time to bite the bullet.

I am looking forward to all of this. It is quite a fun feeling seeing it spin up for the first time, and leaving the ground.

Scott

Welcome, Check out the New Lunar Landing Pad so your drone never touches the ground.
Phantomrain.org
Coal

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum :)

Hey All,

Scott
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2Z, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast