DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to drones

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Please don't refer to a Mavic Pro Platinum as a "toy". This UAS is not a toy by any stretch of the imagination and thinking of it as a toy is a major mistake, especially given all the rules and regulations regarding drones. It's an aircraft that is sharing airspace with other aircraft (manned and unmanned) and if you're going to fly it anywhere near its potential you really need to become familiar with the different classifications of airspace and the regulations governing flight in the various airspace classification.

That said, enjoy. Having and properly using this UAS opens up all sorts of new avenues of enjoyment and learning.

Reactions: Bobvt
Please don't refer to a Mavic Pro Platinum as a "toy". This UAS is not a toy by any stretch of the imagination and thinking of it as a toy is a major mistake, especially given all the rules and regulations regarding drones. It's an aircraft that is sharing airspace with other aircraft (manned and unmanned) and if you're going to fly it anywhere near its potential you really need to become familiar with the different classifications of airspace and the regulations governing flight in the various airspace classification.

That said, enjoy. Having and properly using this UAS opens up all sorts of new avenues of enjoyment and learning.
Cheers

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to the Forum!

I just got my mavric pro platinum yesterday
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new MPP. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky