DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New York's Finger Lakes

Joely-Bird

Reactions
A few Clips from a long weekend at the lakes... I didn't get nearly as much Air-time as I'd planned to but had a blast! Love this part of the State!

Last edited:
Cayuga Lake? And did the ranger's hassle you at all in Taughannock Falls State Park? I have a place near Owasco Lake, it's a beautiful part of the state.

Cayuga Lake? And did the ranger's hassle you at all in Taughannock Falls State Park? I have a place near Owasco Lake, it's a beautiful part of the state.
No, that was Seneca lake. I didn't actually see any Rangers at Taughannock. We walked in from the north on the Rim trail which turned out to be a mistake as there's no clear view of the falls from there with repair work being done on the fence, so I only saw the falls from the Mavic's POV!

Nice..I will be driving right by that way tonight but no time to stop and fly. :(

A shame you won't have time, do you pass there often? maybe next time! There's so much to see up there.

A shame you won't have time, do you pass there often? maybe next time! There's so much to see up there.

My In-laws live in Canada so I do get by often enough but I don't think my wife would like me stopping for an extra hour when the drive is about 9 hours. Actually the place I want to go fly at is:

Google Maps

There is a **** down the way and would be really neat to fly it. Not sure if a welcome center qualifies for a no fly area.

Went into a tree, needs a repair. Does anyone know a good local shop?

Loved the shot looking down over the edge of the falls. Would have liked to stay there a little longer. Took a while for my eyes to travel down to the bottom and the water hitting the bottom looked interesting. Very nice in general.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beluga