DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newb from Australia, about to move to Burma

BigAMac

Reactions
Hello,
I've just ordered a mavic pro after thinking about it for awhile and then during the week saw and spoke with some people using one doing a documentary on an island I was at for work. They'd had experience with other drone camera systems and this one couldn't be beat.

I'm also heading to Japan for the cherry blossoms in a couple if weeks and then heading to Burma in May for 6 months. So hoping to get some good footage!

I am new to drones, but am on top of tech. Been studying the last few years so haven't had free time. Now I do and this is the first toy I've gotten!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
I've just ordered a mavic pro after thinking about it for awhile and then during the week saw and spoke with some people using one doing a documentary on an island I was at for work. They'd had experience with other drone camera systems and this one couldn't be beat.

I'm also heading to Japan for the cherry blossoms in a couple if weeks and then heading to Burma in May for 6 months. So hoping to get some good footage!

I am new to drones, but am on top of tech. Been studying the last few years so haven't had free time. Now I do and this is the first toy I've gotten!
Burma, why Burma? kind of off the um.. radar a bit no?
Regards,
-d.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe