DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

One thing I am doubting is, they call themselves "DJI Official Store" but they got only 19 reviews and 3 comments. How do you know they're legit?

I received an email directly from DJI regarding my order through Newegg. I.E. it is not a 3rd party acting like they are DJI.

Yeah right!
Maybe you should take a moment to look at your prior post that shows the screenshots of the Newegg sale, and notice that it says "DJI Official Store." DJI is simply selling through Newegg's marketplace, similar to the way that they and others sell through Amazon.

In the words of the great Samuel Clemens, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

Maybe you should take a moment to look at your prior post that shows the screenshots of the Newegg sale, and notice that it says "DJI Official Store." DJI is simply selling through Newegg's marketplace, similar to the way that they and others sell through Amazon.

In the words of the great Samuel Clemens, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
Yeah right!
Let us know when you actually get the drone as opposed to a note saying shipping delayed until eternity stops!

Yeah right!
Let us know when you actually get the drone as opposed to a note saying shipping delayed until eternity stops!

nobody said it wouldnt be delayed. You said to watched out for a scam with a note in the mail.

The only reason amazon orders got a letter in the mail was so they did not "miss" the 2 day prime delivery window or any other shipping "guarantees". Newegg has no shipping guarantees so I doubt we will see a mock delivery. My fly-more got cancelled but also thanks to watching others on here, I put 2 horses in the game today. Hopefully I see a fly-less, and batteries, both of which I got the authorization completed email for. Fingers crossed. Good luck everybody.

re: todays order: How quickly the bubble bursts...

cid:image001.png@01D23E8B.8E446930

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent pre-order purchase of the DJI Mavic Pro from our marketplace seller, DJI Official Store.

Unfortunately at the time of your purchase, our website experienced a system glitch where details regarding the actual ship date of your order were omitted. The actual ship date for your order will be December 15, 2016.

At this time, your credit card has not been charged. We will charge your credit card once the order ships. If you no longer wish to wait, you may cancel your order.

Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to cancel your order.

Best Regards,

Newegg Marketplace

Hate to be the one to give the bad news. Just got an email saying there was a glitch it there systems and that the item is unavailable.

At least they gave a solid date. Hopefully they can keep that date and it arrives before Christmas.

The guy from Newegg said it was the seller(DJI)not a glitch that changed the shipping status.DJI must think we are all fools.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

Received this 10 minutes ago:
clip_image002.jpg

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent pre-order purchase of the DJI Mavic Pro from our marketplace seller, DJI Official Store.

Unfortunately at the time of your purchase, our website experienced a system glitch where details regarding the actual ship date of your order were omitted. The actual ship date for your order will be December 15, 2016.

At this time, your credit card has not been charged. We will charge your credit card once the order ships. If you no longer wish to wait, you may cancel your order.

Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to cancel your order.

Best Regards,

Newegg Marketplace

"There is no Mavic."

It felt good that Newegg was being honest with us, though. I'm canceling with Newegg and sticking with Sloth Inc- I mean DJI. Meanwhile... "**** it, I'ma get me a Phantom 3 Standard once the Newegg refund goes through. Probably.

I mean, the P3S exists, is DEFINITELY in my price range if I can afford a Mavic, which I can, and has a ship date sooner than "the heat death of the universe."

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead