DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Just ordered from newegg. I called to verify that they in fact had them in stock before I ordered and they did! So excited Fly more also available. Igot tired of waiting on Best Buy
da4a176a44e0cf43c3a19d0f9621c6c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Note fine print : ***Most customers receive within 4-10 days.

Order now, item will be shipped on 1/20***

Hope you're in the majority.

I placed my newegg order on 1/9/17 (after an Amazon failure of biblical proportions...ordered from them 11/19 and have heard nothing. Not a word)...I will update as things progress just in case somebody out there is interested in how late orders at newegg play out.

Fly Safe, Fly Legal, and Protect Our Hobby! -Jay
da4bb18c0236a1a30090a3ebbcb3d505.jpg

Last edited:
I place an order on newegg on 1/6/17, and i only recive the order confirmation also i call them like 2 times and they told me it usually takes about 5 days to ship and thats normal, another thing is that they told me is that they had them on a warehouse something that i don't believe at all because it says that DJI is the one who ships.

Reactions: JayBird
I place an order on newegg on 1/6/17, and i only recive the order confirmation also i call them like 2 times and they told me it usually takes about 5 days to ship and thats normal, another thing is that they told me is that they had them on a warehouse something that i don't believe at all because it says that DJI is the one who ships.

My order just says "authorized"....they did say it would ship on or before the 20th of January, so I would welcome, but don't expect any updates in the next week. Hopefully they can hold to their projected time frame and I'll have a tracking number by the end of next week. ***fingers crossed***

Fly Safe, Fly Legal, and Protect Our Hobby! -Jay

I ordered from Newegg last week and have a shipment date of the 13th it is coming directly from DJI. I received an email from them indicating that shipment would be on or before the 13th

I ordered from Newegg last week and have a shipment date of the 13th it is coming directly from DJI. I received an email from them indicating that shipment would be on or before the 13th
When did you place the order?

I just order from best buy and im going to cancel my order with newegg
UPDATE order yesterday from best buy at 11:00 pm and they already ship it!! So exited
I cancelled my order from newegg by the way

My order is still in verification, ordered 1/5

I contacted NewEgg and they told me 1-3 days is typical processing time and it should ship soon. Also contacted DJI through NewEgg and they are still saying it will ship around 1-13 which was my quoted date when I ordered. No shipping info as of this post.

UPDATE order yesterday from best buy at 11:00 pm and they already ship it!! So exited
I cancelled my order from newegg by the way

The Best Buy option was tempting as I even had a 10% off coupon which would bring it to $970 after tax. However, I restrained myself and kept my $1199 B&H FlyMore order as I have a "feeling" that it will ship out by 1/20.

It's interesting that Best Buy still has Mavic stock as of now, a full 24 hours plus after it was first mentioned they had stock on this forum.

I contacted NewEgg and they told me 1-3 days is typical processing time and it should ship soon. Also contacted DJI through NewEgg and they are still saying it will ship around 1-13 which was my quoted date when I ordered. No shipping info as of this post.
UPDATE: Order shipped this morning on 1-13.

I ordered the FLY-LESS on 1/4 and received my tracking number on January 13th also, with an expected arrival date of 1/18! Canceled my Amazon FLY-MORE from 11/11 (Delivery date of 2/18) & ordered extra batteries and propellers from Newegg also. YES! Thumbswayup No taxes and a month sooner than Amazon.

Reactions: JayBird
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne