DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

I was on the Newegg site last night and saw the Mavic Pro fly less package was in stock and shipping within 4-10 days. I used Apple Pay to nab it quickly, then contacted Newegg customer service to be sure. They said it was a Marketplace Order and because the sale went through, it should ship between 1-3 days. I asked if I could get expedited shipping and they sent me the email and phone number of a DJI employee.

This morning I received the following reply:
04bd572ea06ea49965d68fee7e2e342d.jpg

How can Newegg and DJI do business like this? I am canceling my order & will no longer do business with Newegg nor DJI directly. I really hope a better company comes along and starts making a competitive product soon.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Update from DJI:
4cd6a997fc7bb7cc7730c6ae98802f07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I just got an email saying the Mavic Pro I purchased from Newegg on 10/30 has shipped and even got a tracking number. Might actually have this thing before the Thanksgiving 4 day weekend. I was a bit worried

Reactions: Smallz
So for myself i will not be home when it arrives being i am at work will i be able to leave the Fedex guy a note so he can leave it? Has anyone else done this with no problem?

10/30. Have a FEDEX tracking number and shows it has left the shipper. AND, charges have not yet hit my card, but I have an invoice from Newegg.

10/30. Have a FEDEX tracking number and shows it has left the shipper. AND, charges have not yet hit my card, but I have an invoice from Newegg.

I thought my CC was charged when I placed the order since I had a pending charge, but it looks like it was just a temporary hold to verify my CC was good.

Would be nice if they never charged you, but I'm sure its coming shortly. I ordered on November 12th and am hopeful it will ship out by early December as stated.

So for myself i will not be home when it arrives being i am at work will i be able to leave the Fedex guy a note so he can leave it? Has anyone else done this with no problem?

If you have the tracking number then you can change the pickup location to the nearest Fedex location. Mine stays open until 9:00 & they give me a call when its delivered. I doubt Fedex will leave it without a signature even if you leave a note. I'd also be scared the Fedex guy takes it home as an early Christmas present.

Reactions: Smallz
You are all in for a mighty disappointment.
What you will receive is an envelope stating that shipping is delayed until mid December at the earliest.

Has anyone made any progress from ordering on 11/14? Mine still says Order Verification.

I never got the December delivery email BUT I emailed them and DJI replied (as they are a marketplace seller on newegg). They informed me it would ship out as soon as December 15. That wasn't a hard ship date, which means more waiting. They charged me fully too. So I cancelled as I was already in queue for one. I got confirmation of the cancelling via DJI a few hours later.

I got the same response from DJI about the December 15th ship date. I kept mine only because Bestbuy has had no movement and I'm worried they won't meet the "Nov 29" delivery date.

Put in my order on 11/10 after a Amazon seller did me wrong telling me it's another 5-7week delay putting the ETA around 2017. Any how I spoke with a newegg rep. today. From what I'm understanding, DJi allocate a certain number of Mavic to each of its distributor for each of its release "batch". So say Newegg gets 50 units allocated to them with a ship date of Dec. 15 after the 50 are sold, newegg will move to the next 50 with a different ship date further down the lines.
I was told as of this morning 3 were still left for this batch with the Dec. 15 ship date. That being said, DJi will be looking to send that batch out on that day.
I say we just need to remain calm. when it come, it will come. Don't go around putting in order to 2-3 different seller thinking we can just cancel the other as soon as we get the Mavic in our hands. Doing so will create a "phantom" number of true order, slow down and confuse Dji.
I will keep everyone update on my particular order. Wish all a happy holiday seasons and fly safe!

I just ordered mine today with the 12/15 ship date and free expedited shipping, hopefully I get it before Christmas.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife