DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

My paypal just says pending at moment. I did get an email saying "We are pleased to inform you that your order (Sales Order Number: xxxxxxxx) has been successfully authorized and order verification is now complete. "
But you won't get it for weeks yet, like everyone else.

ordered one today through newegg....coffee pot is on....standing by....also ordered one through BH photo....same coffee pot is percolating...:(:oops:

I just got an email that my CC got charged for the batteries I ordered last week. Does that mean they are shipping soon?

I just got an email that my CC got charged for the batteries I ordered last week. Does that mean they are shipping soon?

Newegg is saying Dec 15 which seems reasonable to me. Also keep trying Bestbuy and Apple Store, bestbuy says nov 30

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I can't even find the batteries on newegg's site anymore. Anybody got a link? I really want another battery or two

I got that email, and just now, also got a shipment email saying my 4 batteries shipped. Wow.

Come on with the drone grrrrr.

I just got a tracking number for my two batteries as well. Anybody know how long DJI takes to deliver?

I just need the **** done now wth am I going to do with 4 batteries ugh.

Just placed an order with newegg after giving up on getting one from a brick and mortar store anytime soon. says that it ships on 12/15. Can't wait to get it!

I just checked the tracking # and it says my Mavic Pro is in town and on the truck for delivery! So I should have it today. Won't get to fly it today but at least ill have it.

On a side note....should I get the DJI Care for the Mavic? Its only $99. Worth it?

Can't even order the plain $999 package anymore.. it's changed since this morning. Shows sold out now on their site

I just checked the tracking # and it says my Mavic Pro is in town and on the truck for delivery! So I should have it today. Won't get to fly it today but at least ill have it.

On a side note....should I get the DJI Care for the Mavic? Its only $99. Worth it?
I plan on getting the DJI Care seems like a good warranty to me for those uh oh moments which i hope are rare.

Can't even order the plain $999 package anymore.. it's changed since this morning. Shows sold out now on their site

Funny - I placed my order at 1:35 with a 1:39pm today (21 November) email confirmation and when I next looked at the Newegg page it said Out-of-Stock and you can no longer place an order.

So I'm either on the cusp of December's lot of deliveries or more probably slipped into the January batch - we'll see.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead