DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Funny - I placed my order at 1:35 with a 1:39pm today (21 November) email confirmation and when I next looked at the Newegg page it said Out-of-Stock and you can no longer place an order.

So I'm either on the cusp of December's lot of deliveries or more probably slipped into the January batch - we'll see.
I was about to order another one.. they seem to be doing a good job of shipping them compared to pretty much everyone else

Ordered mine last night on NewEgg. Then found this forum, glad I got it unknowingly before they sold out! Best of luck to all!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Smallz
I followed up with them yesterday about the drone, since the batteries shipped. They came back, in broken English of course, with dec. 25th ship date. I have a feeling that date is not accurate one way or another :(. I think it's a day off or something???

Also, the batteries are coming from China.

Last edited:
I followed up with them yesterday about the drone, since the batteries shipped. They came back, in broken English of course, with dec. 25th ship date. I have a feeling that date is not accurate one way or another :(. I think it's a day off or something???

Also, the batteries are coming from China.

I don't DJI or Newegg know when they will ship. They are completely overwhelmed by orders and are allocating XX amount of their production run to newegg orders. I really don't think that DJI customer service has a clue where the units are allocated for or when they will ship. They are just shipping them out the door as soon as they can.

I guess we will all just have to wait and see what happens.

NewEgg is actually pretty good when it comes to shipping. Not only they have accurate ship dates, they also ship on or beofre. I placed an order for fly more combo on Nov 1st scheduled to ship by 12/15. I just received a shipping notificaiton today. I highly recommend them

The shipping notification you received or will receive, is simply a notice saying shipping is delayed until January!
New Egg is no different from anyone else.
All suppliers are at the mercy of DJI.
Apple stores now have a delivery date of mid January!

The shipping notification you received or will receive, is simply a notice saying shipping is delayed until January!

Lmao

Not totally sure - but I believe the situation is different for Newegg. This is not Newegg handling a product that their fullfillment center processes.

This is DJI's own "Official Store" in the Newegg Marketplace (i.e. another direct channel vs indirect reseller) of their products. I would think that DJI in managing their own allocation of inventory (units) and would want to protect their own stores rating above other indirect resellers because it isn't just about Mavic Pro sales it's all their products that are direct marketed thru this avenue.

I would hope they are managing their own Inventory distribution counts - meaning they are accurately accounting for DJI's internal planned shipments - thus Out of Stock message on Newegg means they've now committed all December's shipments.

Time will tell.

Last edited:
Not totally sure - but I believe the situation is different for Newegg. This is not Newegg handling a product that their fullfillment center processes.

This is DJI's own "Official Store" in the Newegg Marketplace (i.e. another direct (vs indirect reseller) of their products. I would think that DJI in managing their own allocation of inventory (units) would want to protect their own stores rating above other indirect resellers because it isn't just about Mavic Pro sales it's all their products that are direct marketed thru this avenue.

I would hope they are managing their own Inventory distribution counts - meaning they are accurately accounting for DJI's internal planned shipments - thus Out of Stock message on Newegg means they've now committed all December's shipments.

Time will tell.

I think you're right. Don't , I repeat DONT order direct from DJI! Why? Because DJI has allocated unit to all stores, if you order from DJI you go into their worldwide que for individual shipping! It's a goat rope! BH is still silent though. I'm hoping I get both units in Dec

Mavic order will be shipped out around late November or early December.

Thanks.

My batteries that I ordered from DJI via Newegg Marketplace last Monday (Nov. 14) have shipped, and should arrive on Monday.

I take it all back! lol

If you do ever want to get rid of 1 of the batteries let me know. I doubt I'd be selling them if I had them, but figured it was worth throwing out there. I've been checking newegg several times a day but no luck. Have them ordered from Apple thinking just maybe they'll come through in the next few weeks

Beach Camera (via Newegg) just cancelled my fly more combo order without any explanation.
I warned you all earlier in this thread about Beach Camera...they are a SMALL camera shop in Edison, NJ. Though they do have quality camera equipment at decent prices.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev