DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Well I got mine Monday. It's been raining so I haven't even had a chance to fly it. But I have it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
lol Nice. I just checked the weather for Eastern WA and it does not look promising as the winds will be gusting up during the day but I am off for 5 days now so hopefully one of those days turns out to be a good flying day.

I get 4 days off. Not much wind in the forecast but lots of rain. Add the fact it's dark when I get off work and it makes flying this thing real tough. I hate winter time lol. Eastern Washington is nice. A bit too hot for me during the summer. And a bit barren.

Back up on Newegg..

And if you get their promo emails there is a 5% off coupon that you can use, but you HAVE to order via their mobile app. $50 max, but still saved $50.

I ordered 2 fly more packages. Supposed to ship at the end of December. We'll see.. if prices start going down on eBay I'll cancel the order

I see that Newegg has them up again. At this point ( I ordered on 10.8 via dji.com ) I am more fascinated to see how it plays out with those of us that got jammed paying 100% up front and went to the back of the line. I am sure there will be lots of happy 'Black Friday' winners posting here and it will be interesting to see what shops got them. I am fully resisting moving from my current order with dji as I am sure cancelling it will create more problems than it is worth, there is no taxes so I save about $ 135 dollars Canadian and shipping is FREE so it makes sense to hang. Getting a refund would result in a loss on currency exchange from USD back to CAD as well.

Back up on Newegg..

And if you get their promo emails there is a 5% off coupon that you can use, but you HAVE to order via their mobile app. $50 max, but still saved $50.

I ordered 2 fly more packages. Supposed to ship at the end of December. We'll see.. if prices start going down on eBay I'll cancel the order

I get their emails but only have a promo code that expired on the 22nd..

Just curious: Never heard of Newegg before this thread. How is it they are able to receive stock and ship before consumer giants like B&H Photo and Best Buy? Not judging, just curious?

Just curious: Never heard of Newegg before this thread. How is it they are able to receive stock and ship before consumer giants like B&H Photo and Best Buy? Not judging, just curious?
They are obviously a major supply chain partner to DJI that sells a TON of product for them so DJI has to decide who to keep happy. Random people who purchased directly on dji.com who will likely never know each other and create a problem for DJI or a big distributor who, if they pee off, can drop their line...... that's how it happens.

I still think there are behind the scenes contracts going on that are pressuring them to ship to newegg and apple ahead of other companies
DJI IS DROPPING PRICES! CLICK FOR YOUR COLOR!

Black Friday 2016

Shocking, they don't have a discount on the Mavic.. I was expecting them to offer a discount and promise to have them out in 5-7 days.

Last edited:
Reactions: duelingglove
I still think there are behind the scenes contracts going on that

Shocking, they don't have a discount on the Mavic.. I was expecting them to offer a discount and promise to have them out in 5-7 days.

yea, they already have 2k of my money in a holding pattern:( Has anybody gotten any updates from Newegg? I've given up on BH Photo order:mad:. It's just languishing in shipping purgatory

Not sure how the stock is allocated to the different online retailers.

But Newegg has been around for a long time. I have been buying computer components (MB, HD, Video Cards, Memory, etc) for years and years. They are legit, just sometimes a little slow shipping stuff. All other things being equal Amazon Prime is my first choice over Newegg for computer components... Little off topic, but since you have never heard of them wanted to point out that they are a major online retailer.

Reactions: Gringorio
_ _
Man I don't think Newegg is shipping by the 15 because they keep pushing the date back....I'm.....feeling some kind of way now:(:oops:

_ _
Man I don't think Newegg is shipping by the 15 because they keep pushing the date back....I'm.....feeling some kind of way now:(:oops:

That's after they sold out of Dec. 15 (first 50) those sold out. Now a 5 days later there is a new batch with December 30th date. Though, this one does not say "first 50" my guess there is a sellout limit on this batch as well.

Not sure how the stock is allocated to the different online retailers.

But Newegg has been around for a long time. I have been buying computer components (MB, HD, Video Cards, Memory, etc) for years and years. They are legit, just sometimes a little slow shipping stuff. All other things being equal Amazon Prime is my first choice over Newegg for computer components... Little off topic, but since you have never heard of them wanted to point out that they are a major online retailer.
They (New Egg) actually had 2 or 3 retail store locations in New Jersey, which is where 1 of their distribution centers are at.

That's after they sold out of Dec. 15 (first 50) those sold out. Now a 5 days later there is a new batch with December 30th date. Though, this one does not say "first 50" my guess there is a sellout limit on this batch as well.

Where did you see the first 50 info at?:eek:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom