DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Am I missing something? It says "will be shipped 12/30" but then says "in stock, ships in 4-5 days".

Seems to be normal for them. I'm assuming they have a batch allocated for Newegg orders that will be available on or before 12/30. Hopefully way earlier.

I think that just about anyone that order on eBay or Amazon via a 3rd party vendor is ******. I had 3 EARLY Amazon orders that I go screwed on.

I also placed an order for a Fly More yesterday from Newegg. I have been waiting 2 months for my order that I placed with Helidirect just for them to tell me it maybe January for delivery. Helidirect quoted mid-October at order placement...

Ordered FlyMore earlier today. Got Order Confirmation and Payment Authorization. PayPal wouldn't let me 'pay' the first time because NewEgg showed item 'Out of Stock'..

Hopefully this is a good sign

Anyone here getting their orders rejected, then their accounts suspended? I've tried to use 2 cards now then PayPal but the same thing keeps happening. They really don't want me to order it seems lol.

Anyone here getting their orders rejected, then their accounts suspended? I've tried to use 2 cards now then PayPal but the same thing keeps happening. They really don't want me to order it seems lol.

As I stated I ordered my fly more combo pack five hours ago and got through PayPal just fine keep trying as long as it says shipment date it should be available if it says unavailable don't even attempt it

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I think they update the delivery with every batch... or did you get a notice that yours in particular slipped?

There appears to be a bunch of optimists on this forum!
It will be sometime in December before the first shipments arrive despite notices saying it was just shipped!

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked newegg via FB Messenger to check the status on my 11/23/16 order for Fly More Combo

Here you go:

Hello Justin, Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I see that the order is still going through verification. The seller will be processing the order and and shipping it within the 1-3 business days a Marketplace seller would have to complete the order. -Isaac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious what was your promised ship date at order placement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was 4-10 days from November 14th. From what I can gather Newegg themselves have no idea. It's all up to DJI themselves on when they ship and how they handle orders.

Newegg now showing 1/10 for orders placed now. Pretty clear that they are getting regular allocations from DJI and seem to have a far better handle on their supply chain than their source does.

Reactions: rick.mcgregor.35
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne