DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Just got a pre-notice from FedEx. My fly More is at the FedEx facility in Shenzhen China for a Monday delivery

My Nov 20 fly less order still shows "order verification," but my Nov 24 fly more order has already shipped, even though that also still shows "order verification."

I have no idea what order DJI via Newegg is sending these out, but I am glad that something has finally shipped.
Curiously - when did they charge the credit card used for the order that is shipping?

Presumably, as I ordered the combo on 11/18, mine will be on the same flight as those who received notice from FedEx. If any of you are able to find out which flight it's on via FlightAware please post it here.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Newegg hasn't charged it yet. I haven't received a single notice from Newegg or DJI. Got a text from FedEx that DJI has missed the shipping deadline from last night in China and it was being rescheduled for delivery Monday.

upload_2016-11-30_19-28-41.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-30_19-24-25.png
    upload_2016-11-30_19-24-25.png
    211.2 KB · Views: 38
  • upload_2016-11-30_19-25-37.png
    upload_2016-11-30_19-25-37.png
    224 KB · Views: 40
I think all distributors outside of big companies like Apple will see their orders in 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Just got a payment charged notification also.

2 x fly more packages, woohoo. $$$

Same here. Ordered the 25th and now it says shipped. Think it's safe to say the shortage will be over soon.

this is crazy! ordered from newegg on 11/26.. while walking my dog receive an email from newegg that says "payment charged".. look further into order details and it says "shipped"!!

Ordered a basic on 11/17 and a flymore on 11/19. Have been following this thread closely and registered just to advise that I also was charged for my fly more and it is marked as shipped! My basic that I ordered 2 days before has not updated.

Are those of you being charged getting the basic or the fly more?

Thx!

Ordered a basic on 11/17 and a flymore on 11/19. Have been following this thread closely and registered just to advise that I also was charged for my fly more and it is marked as shipped! My basic that I ordered 2 days before has not updated.

Are those of you being charged getting the basic or the fly more?

Thx!
i ordered the fly more

The fact that so many people are receiving these updates makes me a bit worried. Could just be a software glitch :)

Fly more

Makes me worried too.. hoping they didn't just mark the whole last "batch" as shipped unless they actually have product to ship

The fact that so many people are receiving these updates makes me a bit worried. Could just be a software glitch :)

Not possible since FedEx has received the packages and they are the correct weight plus Fly More is listed on the customs clearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54