DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

10/30. Have a FEDEX tracking number and shows it has left the shipper. AND, charges have not yet hit my card, but I have an invoice from Newegg.

Did you get yours yet?

Are all of you flymore?

They must be. I haven't seen anyone order from the day this thread started (14th?) with the basic package getting shipped :(

Figures I ordered both, and my fly-more order had a bad billing address, lol because I was flying through the checkout asap. FUUUUUUUUU

Package arrived in Memphis as of 11:03pm...wonder if there is any chance of it catching a late flight to my city for delivery tomorrow. Would be amazing.

Mine is at the local hub already so wouldn't surprise me if it's delivered today. They typically won't show out for delivery for another hour or so where I am. We shall see!

Mine is in Miami as of 7:09. "At destination sort facility". Delivery still states 12/5. You think they will deliver today?

Stinking tease! Woke up to NewEgg invoice and tracking email. Forgot I had ordered battery and props from them! Thought was my Mavic shipping, arghhh.

I do find it interesting that I also ordered batt/props from DJI Direct 5 days prior to my batt/props order on NewEgg. DJI Direct is definitely middle fingering their direct website orders in lieu of their other sales outlets.
Now just need my Mavic Flyless to ship from NewEgg! Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Just an FYI in regards to our 12/5 deliveries. I just called FedEx and asked them if they could remove the "Special handling instructions: Deliver Weekday" or if I could change it to hold at sort facility for Saturday pick up. They said the shipper put restrictions on the shipment that explicitly prevents weekend delivery or holds at pick up facility. They said they only way I could pick it up at the sort facility if I missed delivery that day and picked it up the same day. If I did not show up the day of delivery a delivery attempt to redelivery will happen the next day. They said there is no way they can change our packages to hold at sort facility.

Anyway, I will not be missing my Monday delivery!

Getting nervous.... mine has been at my local sort facility for two hours...... looking at past history..... usually on the truck for delivery by 8:15am for a morning express delivery..... gotta remember..... they always said Monday.... they always said Monday.... ;-)

battery ordered on 11/24 (it said 'in stock' at that time) just shipped from DJI

Just got notices for two batteries shipping

Same regarding "maybe" having a Mavic or two delivering today.. still sitting at the local hub... mine are usually on the truck and out for delivery by now :(

Don't ask me why but there's a possibility that DJI has a restriction holding delivery until Monday. Apple does it all the time, although that's for release of new products on launch day.

Yeah, unlikely it is that.. many many people have gotten theirs a day early

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh