DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

As old "Ren and Stimpy" sang.... "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!"

"On FedEx Vehicle for Delivery" :)

Bah. I just missed my delivery... What a shame, if I would have known I would have worked from home. Since I am new to the US, does this mean I can now pick it up later today/tomorrow at a FedEx location. Or will I need to wait until Monday for them to do a second delivery?

DJI deliveries are different than most

Basically you can pick it up at the hub ONLY on days where they missed the delivery. So, you can go tonight and get it at the hub, usually around 6pm.

For whatever reason they can't "hold" it at the hub, but you can go pick it up on the day a delivery attempt was made. Or at least that's what I've been told

I just had 2 deliver!

Reactions: Ravnoss
Wow....my tracking information randomly changed to "customer not available" a few minutes ago but no FedEx driver ever came or attempted to make a delivery.

Capture.JPG

Call FedEx, sometimes they will turn the driver around to come back and try to re-deliver

DJI deliveries are different than most

Basically you can pick it up at the hub ONLY on days where they missed the delivery. So, you can go tonight and get it at the hub, usually around 6pm.

For whatever reason they can't "hold" it at the hub, but you can go pick it up on the day a delivery attempt was made. Or at least that's what I've been told

I just had 2 deliver!

Thanks! Gave them a quick call to confirm the address of the relevant hub, and they confirmed I could pick it up after 7PM today. Tomorrow is going to be a good day :)

Call FedEx, sometimes they will turn the driver around to come back and try to re-deliver

Thanks for the advice. I called FedEx and they didn't offer to turn the driver around but they said I can pick the package up later this evening when the driver returns to the sort facility. A little extra hassle wait, but I'm okay with it...as long as I can play with it over the weekend.

Reactions: mrdave543
Has anyone figured out how to get the darn extra batteries out of the box??? They're superglued or something!

7 Fly more combo and 67 fly less available again on Newegg..this time delivery date is 01/01/17...I ordered one flymore cancelling bestbuy order

They must be expecting a large fly less order. Nov 14 fly less haven't gone out yet and they have those + these 67(+ ordered in the mean time) that they can fulfill by Jan 1...?? Cool.

They must be expecting a large fly less order. Nov 14 fly less haven't gone out yet and they have those + these 67(+ ordered in the mean time) that they can fulfill by Jan 1...?? Cool.

If I get my fly less in a few days I know they will meet the fly more order of 1 Jan. Newegg is shipping quicker than anyone

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Those of you that had yours delivered today, can you tell me what local time you received the "out for delivery", and what time it actually showed up at your door? I'm on PST and want to prepare my time accordingly.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Those of you that had yours delivered today, can you tell me what local time you received the "out for delivery", and what time it actually showed up at your door? I'm on PST and want to prepare my time accordingly.

8:09AM at Local FedEx location
8:12AM on FedEx vehicle for Delivery
9:39AM Delivery Exception - Customer not available

That was it for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian