DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

my BB order, 11/3, which also says shipped yesterday, has a UPS Tracking #, but has yet to be picked up. Something is odd here

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

They move so slow
b2548540143e1986385c6f7e4f920446.jpg

Sent from [emoji211]

Reactions: curtissimo
Last week Drone World promised that my Fly More package was in and would be shipped at the begin of this week. Can't get anyone to answer the phone and today I get a generic message about production delays, yada yada yada. I ordered 9/29. Is something wrong with Drone World? They seem to be sucking hind tit.

Received the Newegg shipping notification, which reads shipped from California, but checked my Visa and the charge still says pending?#@#@?$$
That's a downer:(:(:mad:

Dude that will happen. It will process and be complete next business day. No worries, on that. Also, my batteries came from HK, but the shipping labels had a CA return address. Probably what you are seeing there.

Those of you experiencing the blank tracking, I just checked my order and it doesn't even say packaging anymore, now says your entry does not appear to be a valid tracking number, please verify your entry and try again. The charge on my car also dropped. I think they jumped the gun with us...

Those of you experiencing the blank tracking, I just checked my order and it doesn't even say packaging anymore, now says your entry does not appear to be a valid tracking number, please verify your entry and try again. The charge on my car also dropped. I think they jumped the gun with us...

Exactly my issue, except the charge is still present on my card... we'll see how this shakes out, I'm waiting for a response from both Newegg and DJI (through Newegg) at this point.

The charge has dropped off my card too, but PayPal still shows it as being paid. How did DJI generate all these tracking numbers and update our orders if they didn't have fly mores to ship?

Mine still says shipped, but no tracking information with the tracking number. My order date on Newegg was 12/1. I also have an order with DJI from 10/24

Email just received from DJI via Newegg. They say to just wait for the tracking to populate ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ we shall see

Email just received from DJI via Newegg. They say to just wait for the tracking to populate ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ we shall see

Good to know, its been almost 48 hrs from the time they marked as shipped (with tracking #) and charged my Paypal.. Hopefully something comes up within the next 24 hrs...

Reactions: lifeismusic
So if I could get some opinions.... I have an Apple fly less shipment arriving tomorrow and a fly more shipment ordered from new egg on 12/2.. do I let the apple fly less return to apple and wait on the fly more that still shows "order verification" status?

Sell the flyless on eBay. Keep the flymore.

On a side note, those of you with the blank tracking. My card was charged again yesterday and today shows as posted, not pending. Yet I still have no idea when I'm receiving my mavic because the tracking is still blank.

Reactions: lifeismusic
So if I could get some opinions.... I have an Apple fly less shipment arriving tomorrow and a fly more shipment ordered from new egg on 12/2.. do I let the apple fly less return to apple and wait on the fly more that still shows "order verification" status?

Don't return anything until you have it in hand!

My Newegg 12/2 flyless order is still showing as "Order Verification" but the $999 "pending" charge on my CC has disappeared. :confused:

I ordered a Fly More on 12/5 and it's in "Order Verification" status still with the charge will "Pending" on my card.

I also have one on order through B&H from 11/8 that has had zero movement on any fronts.

Newegg order now showing posted charge on my credit card. No shipping notification update, however. Hopefully today.....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor