DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

12/6 Flyless at Newegg, still in Order Verification, charge pending, used AMEX checkout.

11/25 Amazon Prime order outstanding, 12/9 Apple store order. Hope one comes through before Xmas to go under the tree.

FYI 2 fly-less left for "1/5/17 shipping" Fly-more sold out.

I wish they would progress past 12/2 orders. We haven't seen positive progress in many days. I'm assuming at this point that the DJI shipping dept. got a little aggressive shipping newegg orders, management or whoever saw it, and now they have been throttled way back. Possibly to the quoted ship date on newegg. I can see someone getting polked on the shoulder, "Hey, why are you guys filling so many NE orders when others have been waiting longer, we don't have to have these out until 1/1, stop the NE orders and fill blah blah blah instead."

FYI 2 fly-less left for "1/5/17 shipping" Fly-more sold out.

I wish they would progress past 12/2 orders. We haven't seen positive progress in many days. I'm assuming at this point that the DJI shipping dept. got a little aggressive shipping newegg orders, management or whoever saw it, and now they have been throttled way back. Possibly to the quoted ship date on newegg. I can see someone getting polked on the shoulder, "Hey, why are you guys filling so many NE orders when others have been waiting longer, we don't have to have these out until 1/1, stop the NE orders and fill blah blah blah instead."

God I hope not, got an order in on 12/2, ordered a battery 12/7.

My 11/28 battery + props order that was scheduled for delivery Monday just arrived today (Saturday) signature required. Glad I was home!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm not 100% on the process, I ordered a flyless scheduled for 1/5 and cancelled my Amazon Prime order (scheduled for 1/15. Newegg already charged my credit card and says to expect a shipping email in 1 - 3 days...I was hopeful that that was a real thing. Am I wrong?

DB

My order on 12/3 is also in "order verification". I also got a nice email from B&H today telling me my order from 10/26 is still back ordered. Gee what a surprised.

I'm not 100% on the process, I ordered a flyless scheduled for 1/5 and cancelled my Amazon Prime order (scheduled for 1/15. Newegg already charged my credit card and says to expect a shipping email in 1 - 3 days...I was hopeful that that was a real thing. Am I wrong?

DB

A pending charge popped up for a day or two then disappeared for me. I didn't get charged until 14 days later when it shipped. Still got it a week earlier than they said I would get it so patience. You made the right move dumping Amazon.

They are OOS on both kits.

Hopefully the 12/2 orders get going this week, as in within 24 hours. Last week early Monday morning is when we saw a large amount of shipments.

Ordered 12/6 via Newegg - they said 10 in stock with 3 days processing. Still in verification. Been emailing back and forth with DJI. They are not very informative. Saying it said 1/1/17. 1 week too late for cruise. Not happy. Cancelled another order for this.

Ordered 12/6 via Newegg - they said 10 in stock with 3 days processing. Still in verification. Been emailing back and forth with DJI. They are not very informative. Saying it said 1/1/17. 1 week too late for cruise. Not happy. Cancelled another order for this.

When you ordered it clearly stated either 1/1/17 or 1/5/17. Also had you read this post you would know everyone has received them before promised date. Good luck.

Reactions: moocows42
I have placed 5 different orders with dates ranging 11/17 - 12/8. I have received 3. The first three were not supposed to ship till 12/15. I am expecting my 12/8 order to ship before xmas.

Reactions: oopsydanger
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147