DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Order Fly-less on 12/1. Newegg Website just posted as Shipped. Have not receive any emails for tracking.

Ordered 12/2 around 5pm est status just changed to shipped with tracking number

I ordered 12/5 and really really really hope I get it before Christmas! Also have another in order with B&H from 11/8 that hasn't budged.

Mine just flipped to shipped as well. No tracking. 12/2 Fly More.

UPDATE: Tracking number in place, not working yet.

My 12/2 flymore combo just got the status changed to shipped.... :D.... so do i need to pay any tax later.. my shipping address is in Michigan

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

For those that just saw their order change to Shipped. Congrats! It took ~2 days to see movement with the FedEx Tracking.

I know. I ordered from B&H on 10/24, then finally realized they weren't going to catch up for a long time and put in the Newegg order. So bizarre.

I purchased 12/3 from B&H. If DJI doesn't ramp up their production I won't get it until after Chinese New Year. I think everything over there closes for 1 or 2 weeks near end of Jan.

just checking randomly every now and then....may be i have seen status in order verification for 100 times from 12/2...[emoji24]Finally happy after seeing the status to shipped for first time...[emoji41]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_