DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

My 12/5 fly-more order was cancelled accidentally through miscommunication with newegg and DJI asked that I replace the order to keep my place in line. They just responded that the new order will ship "around Jan 1 2017"

So disappointed this morning I was hoping my 12/3 order would have been shipped. No luck.
No email and still in order verification. :(

Last edited:
So disappointed this morning I was hoping my 12/3 order would have been shipped. No luck.
No email and still in order verification. :(

I remember "shipped" posts of 11/30 and 12/1-2 orders was 1 week apart. So I assume 12/3 orders might be in another batch that will be shipped next week.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Well then ours are probably sitting on a shelf next to each other because that's where mine is. I signed up to get the shipping notifications from fed-ex and I'm still checking every few hours to watch it's progress!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lantau Island HK is the where the Hong Kong International Airport is - So Our Mavics are about to cross the Pacific - 14-15 hours flight time to California. I guess in the next couple of hours will load to plane and leave tonight hopefully arriving tomorrow in CA - Just a Guess!!

Lantau Island HK is the where the Hong Kong International Airport is - So Our Mavics are about to cross the Pacific - 14-15 hours flight time to California. I guess in the next couple of hours will load to plane and leave tonight hopefully arriving tomorrow in CA - Just a Guess!!

Did yall order the Fly More?

HK for mine too. Got a text from FedEx saying to have someone available to sign for it tomorrow, so we'll see

Mine says Lantau Island HK. I'm checking way to much.

I'm a 12/9 order and I'm checking way too much...Given people with 12/3 orders haven't shipped yet. :p

Funny how excited I am about this given I have 3 other quads and that it is winter where there just won't be many opportunities to actually fly it for a few months.

Canceled my Amazon Prime oct 4th this morning. Placed a Newegg order on Dec 9th. Still in verification. Hopefully next week I will see some movement. Got all my eggs in one basket with newegg. Think it was best thing to do to finally end this 2-3 months wait

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis