DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Also is it normal for the Newegg credit card hold to all the sudden go away and I haven't been charged? Does that mean they canceled my order?

Also is it normal for the Newegg credit card hold to all the sudden go away and I haven't been charged? Does that mean they canceled my order?

That's normal. Expect to be recharged when it eventually ships. Still waiting on my 12/6 flyless.

quick update: I cancelled my NewEgg battery order last week as I found one elsewhere in stock and ready to ship(or at least I thought I had cancelled it). Yesterday, I check and the order status changed to "Shipped" and I get the FedEx tracking info for a Friday delivery. So looks like Iwill have another extra battery now.

I also got the 4th blue dot this morning for my DJI Fly More Combo order (11/25) but still nothing on my NewEgg order from 12/05.

quick update: I cancelled my NewEgg battery order last week as I found one elsewhere in stock and ready to ship(or at least I thought I had cancelled it). Yesterday, I check and the order status changed to "Shipped" and I get the FedEx tracking info for a Friday delivery. So looks like Iwill have another extra battery now.

I also got the 4th blue dot this morning for my DJI Fly More Combo order (11/25) but still nothing on my NewEgg order from 12/05.
try to cancel your mavic from Newegg maybe you will get the tracking number tomorrow ;)

FYI Back in stock for 1/22/17 shipping. 43 Fly More and 38 Fly Less available.

They must be planning on sending out a ton of these in the next couple weeks to fill all the backorders, and these, by 1/22. They haven't gone past their estimated ship dates yet, and have consistently been 2+ weeks ahead of that prior. Hopefully 12/3+ start moving soon.

FYI Back in stock for 1/22/17 shipping. 43 Fly More and 38 Fly Less available.

They must be planning on sending out a ton of these in the next couple weeks to fill all the backorders, and these, by 1/22. They haven't gone past their estimated ship dates yet, and have consistently been 2+ weeks ahead of that prior. Hopefully 12/3+ start moving soon.

I ordered through a smaller shop. And they said Mid-January, they will have all orders filled. Hopefully everyone will be getting theirs soon.

I may be the last of the 12/2 batch to get my Newegg order. After almost receiving it, DJI shipping it back to California after shipping to TN from China, then them shipping it back to me again, it finally arrived today! Everything is charging waiting for the maiden flight.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ritz Camera says they have the mavic in stock and it ships in 1 business day. I am waiting until I get the tracking number before I cancel my Newegg order just in case. Hopefully everything works out!

Sent from my SM-G935V using MavicPilots mobile app
Thanks for this. I also just placed an order here. I will also cancel newegg if they really have these in stock!

Reactions: followyourdrones
Just ordered from Ritz. Used 5FZYL9U9 code for free overnight shipping. No sales tax in CT-- says it will be delivered 12/31.

Reactions: Fireblade
You can also use "six-back" (on Ritz) for 6% of your order amount ($60?) off your NEXT purchase. I don't fully understand that one.

Another note, Ritz inventory doesn't seem linked, you can add 1000 units to your cart. Imagine that on your CC statement. :)

Good luck guys.

I
You can also use "six-back" (on Ritz) for 6% of your order amount ($60?) off your NEXT purchase. I don't fully understand that one.

Another note, Ritz inventory doesn't seem linked, you can add 1000 units to your cart. Imagine that on your CC statement. :)

Good luck guys.
I noticed the inventory issue too. Hopefully they have a few. I am not canceling Newegg till I know for sure!

Reactions: HeliFreak
Ritz Camera is now showing pre oreder again instead of in stock. I wonder if those of us who ordered are going to get them?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM